Terms & Condition
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.go2gadget.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Dynatech Enterprises, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 390-B, Street No. 3/6, Zakir Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025, India (hereinafter referred to as "Dynatech Enterprises").
Please review the following terms and policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at go2gadget.com. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order at go2gadget constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them prior to placing your order.
Dynatech Enterprises reserves the right to terminate membership of any person and refuse to provide website access if Dynatech Enterprises discovers that any user are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated byDynatech Enterprises for any reason whatsoever. Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Dynatech Enterprises You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2.Account and Registration Obligations
when you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
3.User Account & Security
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify Go2gadget.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Go2gadget.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse Go2gadget.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Go2gadget.com's registration form (the "Registration Data").
- You will not include:
- (i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or
- (ii) the word "go2gadget" in your registration user ID.
- Your store name shall not include the word "go2gadget".
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Go2gadget.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Go2gadget.com under this User Agreement or at law, Go2gadget.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
Go2gadget.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to Go2gadget.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, Go2gadget.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Go2gadget.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
5.Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that Go2gadget.com shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Go2gadget.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.